Demonstrators from the group Africans Rising for Justice, Peace and Dignity, unfurled a large protest banner on building works at the side of the Houses of Parliament in Westminster. The message of the banner was presented in the form of a letter ‘To the People of the United Kingdom‘. The letter called for four actions namely;
- 1. An honest acknowledgment of the human cost of slavery and colonialism.
- 2. Truth and healing commissions.
- 3. Cancellation of all African debt.
- 4. Reparations.
- Date taken: November 2020.
- Address: Westminster Bridge.
- Camera: Canon EOS 5D (Mark IV) with 16-35mm and 100mm lenses attached.
- Purchase link: N/A.