Bond Street, which runs from Oxford Street (near to Bond Street tube station) to Mayfair’s Piccadilly, has returned to its use of illuminated peacock feathers, which we have seen in previous years. The theme is a nod to the history of the street when fashionable men – or peacocks – would frequent the area.
- Date taken: November 2020.
- Address: Bond Street, Westminster.
- Camera: Canon EOS 5D (Mark IV) with 16-35mm and 100mm lenses.
- Purchase link: https://www.alamy.com/portfolio/kevinjfrost/kevinjfrostcomimageswinter2020.html
Every day in December 2020 I will be posting images of the best festive lights that I have seen adorning London during my walks. I have been taking these images mainly in on early crisp mornings when i find the light is better and there are less people about to walk past the camera whilst it tripod mounted. Most are confined to central London due to travel restrictions during the coronavirus pandemic. You can view the images of other festive lights using the link below (the number corresponds to the day in December they appear).
- South Molton Street (Oxford Street/Mayfair).
- Bond Street (Mayfair).
- Carnaby Street (Westminster).
- Cartier (Mayfair).
- Hay’s Galleria (Southwark).
- Claridges Hotel (Mayfair).
- More London (Southwark).
- Wellesley Hotel (Knightsbridge).
- Lanesborough Hotel (Knightsbridge).
- Leicester Square (Westminster).
- EL&N Tree of Hope (St. Pancras Station).
- Strand (Westminster).
- Covent Garden.
- Selfridges (Oxford Street).
- Four Seasons (Mayfair).
- Hilton Park Lane (Mayfair).
- Annabel’s (Mayfair).
- Dorchester (Mayfair).
- Harvey Nichols (Knightsbridge).
- Leadenhall Market (City of London).
Leave a Reply